Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk marvel clone power suit money space vault Reforged riot dead ghoul leon boomers Metal body boom NPCs Gear Mask commonwealth Superpele Duty Ryse ghost khan
Latest topics
» Looking for Gta 5 xbox one modded account
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby salman0786 Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:47 pm

» [FNV] Flickering Landscape Textures
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby zliu313 Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:33 pm

» Best Site Ever!
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby WasteNinja88 Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:38 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby nickenicole47 Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:11 pm

» Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby ilovebees.com Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:31 am

» [FNV] Right Mouse Button Zoom/ADS Bug
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:20 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby campesino.p Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:53 pm

» [FNV] Dragbody's FO4 Power Armors bug.
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:34 pm

» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:15 am

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby spiralsandspirals Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:39 am

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monstermen

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:00 am

No, probably not since my love for fallout nv/3 is too strong. When fallout 4 comes out i will embrace it and whether its good or not i'll still play it. Though dropping all my games for fallout 4, in my opinion is not an option.

BTW great question!

Waving Smiley

Never Be Afraid

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 G_u_n10
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
daremo2001

daremo2001

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:36 am

I don't think I'll stop playing FO3 or FNV but I'm sure FO4 will cut into their playing time.
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:46 am

I'm playing new vegas now, but i will stop playing it once FO4 releases. why? because i have a 120 gb SSD and im seriously running out space. as of now i only have 8gbs of free memory lol.

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:00 am

If the features at E3 are truly as functional in the final version as they showed, I may not need to mod it or even get it on PC. Custom power armor, custom weapons, custom houses, The Capital Wasteland as well as Boston (at least the area surrounding the Washington Monument), custom settlements, better graphics than fully modded New Vegas, you can use your phone as a second screen (WITH A PIP-BOY FROM THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION). It definitely appears to remove the need of FO3, and anything is better than the god-awful plot of New Vegas; we could have no story at all, just an open world game, and it'd still be a better plot than New Vegas's die, come back to life, hunt a guy across wasteland to get back to an area about 5 minutes away from where your started, kill him, now go help in a "war" that can be ended in no time by a sniper, a dog, and an eye-bot, then it just ended.
Back to top Go down
Ryumera

Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:53 am

Mostly like yes, but it depends. I still have to play it! But by the looks of it, I find it really enjoyable to simply watch gameplay, far more then I would likely watch older fallout gameplay. And I personally like that your character has a voice now. Thought that would really help make things a little more interesting. If a low intelligence play through is possible in Fallout 4, I know what I'm doing...

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:53 am

As for previous versions :

- play the last one
- learn to mod the previous ones Wink
Back to top Go down
lxlslashlxl

lxlslashlxl

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:27 am

Absolutely not. New Vegas has the dialogue and writing chops that I'm not convinced that Fallout 4 will have.

However, I am absolutely looking forward to the possibility of porting New Vegas's story and characters over to the newer engine. Who wouldn't want to play a graphically updated New Vegas?
Back to top Go down
blaze1514

blaze1514

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:57 am

lxlslashlxl wrote:
Absolutely not. New Vegas has the dialogue and writing chops that I'm not convinced that Fallout 4 will have.

However, I am absolutely looking forward to the possibility of porting New Vegas's story and characters over to the newer engine. Who wouldn't want to play a graphically updated New Vegas?
Why just a port, what about a full conversion?
From the way it seems, there will be almost no loading screens, why not redo the main cells of NV and add most of the interiors to the exterior.
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:33 am

Never would do this,I enjoy them just too much.End when I'll get a better computer I will be able to run them on 60 fps,wich will be awsome with my ENB and lots of 2k (maybe 4k who knows TongueTril) textures.
But we will see,maybe there will be something like TTW for Fallout 4,so no one would have to drop any of the game.

Btw Post 1000 Woohoo Dancey
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Renegadefunk89

Renegadefunk89

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:51 am

I go through phases, I haven't touched FO3 or NV in about two months but the closer it gets to the release date of FO4 I know I'll get the taste back and replay them both.
Back to top Go down
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Nope, I'm never uninstalling the old fallouts on my PC. I have too much fund memories with all of them including Fallout 1 and I still play them to this day so why would I uninstall them just for fallout 4? The fallout game franchise is one of the only ones I will not uninstall due to this purpose.

yungskiz

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:01 am

i told myself back when NV came out that i would still play fallout 3,but once the mods started churning out for NV my hard drive started to disagree with me, not that i filled it, but for how much i played f3 i couldnt justify taking up that much space, so i dumped my data folder onto a 64g flash drive (would have used a 32...but it didnt fit) and uninstalled the game. i just checked and my FNV data folder is 51g, the texture mods dont help, but i can foresee myself doing the same thing with NV...eventually, ive played through NV now i play the mods, NV is just my sandbox, and thats why i still play it, because it can be whatever im in the mood for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bandikoot

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:08 am

Not going to uninstall either game. I'll uninstall something else to make room if I haven't bought a 2/3TB HDD by then. It's not about having to worry about saves with mods or anything like that. I definitely see myself going back to the older games just to compare and see how much has improved between the games.
Back to top Go down
war1915

war1915

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:29 am

Im not deleting Fallout New Vegas, but i will probably delete Fallout 3. hopefuly they will make a Tale of Three Wastelands aka Mash up all the games into one.

Oblivinati

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:42 am

I'll probably uninstall but keep the saves. I love playing 3 and new vegas and I've played through them as much as I've played through skyrim.

These games are simplicity and enjoyable in a prime time of gaming that games now a days can't reach in a way for me. I'm super excited to start a new with the new fall out but I'll always return to the wastes near vegas and DC.

MabelPines

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:55 am

ill have them all installed in PC and an extra copy for my console, so i can play all the saga in PC and 3 and 4 on console

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3