Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead boomers Mask ghoul Reforged commonwealth Gear boom brotherhood Metal clone vault body port leon Duty riot money Ryse Superpele khan NPCs hunk marvel machine power
Latest topics
» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:15 am

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:39 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby STQayas Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:19 am

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 4:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:28 am

» The Next fallout
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:21 am

» Afterlife discord
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:17 am

» Greetings
[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:49 pm

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BreenBB

BreenBB

[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?   [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 9:33 am

One of biggest issues I having with modded New Vegas in general, is that game stucks into infinite loading screen when I go to another location or fast travel, sometimes it bearable, like it appears sometimes but usually Alt-F4 and loading game works, sometimes it might making game completely unplayable since its often stuck way too often, or infinite loading issue become stable and always occur on specific locations.

I'd like to find mods causing that, but honestly I don't know how to track what cause this issue, it isn't crash which produce crash log or something.
Back to top Go down
Abyssfer

Abyssfer

Character sheet
Name: Lucifer
Faction: Hell
Level:

[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?   [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 4:28 pm

BreenBB wrote:
One of biggest issues I having with modded New Vegas in general, is that game stucks into infinite loading screen when I go to another location or fast travel, sometimes it bearable, like it appears sometimes but usually Alt-F4 and loading game works, sometimes it might making game completely unplayable since its often stuck way too often, or infinite loading issue become stable and always occur on specific locations.

I'd like to find mods causing that, but honestly I don't know how to track what cause this issue, it isn't crash which produce crash log or something.

Old way to find mods cause such stuff is to disable 50% of all mods, then check. This way you will understand which half of your mods causes troubles and so on.

Also yours load order might be messed up btw. You may check Viva New Vegas guide, especially utilities part, it is here:
Viva guide:

Do not use outdated mods like NVSR, Infinite loading Screen fix etc.

Do not use NVAC on regular basis (it causes crash logger to not give you log, also NVAC is actually pretty much outdated rn). Only enable NVAC if you can´t pass one or another old buggy mod location without it few times, and after it is done - turn it off.

Be careful with old GUN mods, many are outdated.

I hope you will find yours issue Smile

[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues? A977db10

My Nexus (english stuff): https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/myaccount?tab=files
My Falcon-Lair (russian stuff): https://falcon-lair.com/profile/82748-abyssfer/

P.S. I am not making any races on my own. Guys, read description.
If we are talking about things i commissioned - you may thank me and buy me a coffee if you wish.
If you wanna thank me - my boosty is: https://boosty.to/abyssfer
Back to top Go down
https://boosty.to/abyssfer

[FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1