Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear marvel boomers ghost dead NPCs hunk Duty boom space riot commonwealth Superpele clone ghoul Reforged Mask power khan body leon money Metal suit Ryse vault
Latest topics
» Looking for Gta 5 xbox one modded account
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby salman0786 Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:47 pm

» [FNV] Flickering Landscape Textures
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby zliu313 Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:33 pm

» Best Site Ever!
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby WasteNinja88 Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:38 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:11 pm

» Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby ilovebees.com Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:31 am

» [FNV] Right Mouse Button Zoom/ADS Bug
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:20 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby campesino.p Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:53 pm

» [FNV] Dragbody's FO4 Power Armors bug.
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:34 pm

» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:15 am

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby spiralsandspirals Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:39 am

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ElChango312

ElChango312

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 pm

I think I will for a bit but I always end up returning to play older games after a while. Waving Smiley
Back to top Go down
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:49 pm

I'll give FO4 a year before I buy it, just so that most of the bugs that come with every new Bethesda game can be fixed, and have a few DLCs to play with. I'll stick with FO3/FONV until then, but  I'll probably stop playing it after I pick up FO4. I may come back to FO3/FONV if there is a really fantastic mod for either of them, but realistically I figure most modders will migrate to FO4.

So, the answer is eventually I'll drop the older Fallout games...but it's going to be a while.

N~dles

Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:04 am

I don't know, but if I do, I'm sure as hell going to miss New Vegas.

I mean, when it becomes a "older" game playing it is just accompanied with a nostalgic, but somewhat melancholic feeling, that still makes you feel a familiar warmth inside. I can't quite explain it. Kind of like meeting a old friend.

It's not the same as the brand new, excited, shiny, energetic feeling you had when you first started playing, it's very different, but still good. It's more passive and warm, instead of shocking.

prodlimen

prodlimen

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 am

I wouldn't drop Fallout 3 or New Vegas for nothing in the world. I'm sure Fallout 4 will be great, but the good times I have with the other two games are endless... On the other hand, I dropped other games in order to be focused only in Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:14 am

I would and am going to continue to play all the fallouts. Even though I have played the games many many times it is always a different experience with mods and other ways of changing what happens in game. Fallout 4 is just going to be another game to add to playing in the Fallout universe. Not going to quit FO3 or New Vegas.

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:18 am

noodles1976 wrote:
I'll give FO4 a year before I buy it, just so that most of the bugs that come with every new Bethesda game can be fixed, and have a few DLCs to play with. I'll stick with FO3/FONV until then, but  I'll probably stop playing it after I pick up FO4. I may come back to FO3/FONV if there is a really fantastic mod for either of them, but realistically I figure most modders will migrate to FO4.

So, the answer is eventually I'll drop the older Fallout games...but it's going to be a while.

N~dles

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 GTLBw0mo

You think about that, Noodles!
Back to top Go down
TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:27 am

I don't know if I'll ever stop playing them. It will be a long while before I play either when FO4 drops, obviously. I'm confident that there will be mods for FO3/FNV inspired by some of the new features, items, weapons, armors, etc. from FO4, and it'll be cool to check those out.

And I've been waiting for Lonestar and The Frontier to ignore them when they eventually drop.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lloganl12

lloganl12

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:17 am

I don't think I'll drop playing any of them indeffiantly. I mean sure I'll probably stop playing fallout new Vegas and fallout 3 when 4 comes out but I think eventually I will get in the mood for some Vegas gambling or perhaps some good ol liberty prime.
Back to top Go down
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:49 am

Tesvixen wrote:
noodles1976 wrote:

N~dles

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 GTLBw0mo

You think about that, Noodles!

lol...yeah, I know right. The Bean Meme has spoken Wink

I actually haven't been playing much Fallout lately...mostly that other Bethesda game. A couple of mods that have been released lately here have caught my eye, and I hear Mr. Handy calling me back.

I remember swearing up and down that I wouldn't stop playing Oblivion after Skyrim was released...that lasted about 6 months. And I LOVED Oblivion. Just being realistic...when the modders move on, so will I. TBH they're the ones that keep the games fresh and make us come back for repeat adventures in the Wastelands, it's not the story we've all beaten at least 20 times. If modders continue to create new material for FO3 & FONV, then I'll keep playing. Albeit not as often as I used to, with FO4 on my 'puter.

N~dles

clarencezer

clarencezer

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:21 pm

I would not delete away my FO3 and FNV due to the precious time spent modding them, it would be a pain to delete them without properly backing them up first. Can't wait for Fallout 4 though~

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Anothe16
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/clarencezer/
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:57 pm

That depends on if I like it or not. If it turns out to be everything FO3 and NV was and then better then yea I will consider that. To make me completely drop the others though...It would have to have everything better, better mods, better gameplay aspects, more to do(maybe a crafting system like Skyrim), better content, and lets all cross our fingers for Dragbody armors to crossover. But if it turns out to just be another same simple Fallout with nothing NEW to it other then the story then I'd probably just beat it and stick with NV. I am really hoping it is bigger and better though because NV is very unreliable when it comes to crashing and bugs. Which is another thing, I would assume with all this time Bethesda has had to make the game they better have put it on a reliable engine and polished out the bugs.

Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:17 pm

If Fallout 4 can oust New Vegas after it has a 5 year life span, and have the same redeeming qualities that I personally love about FNV, then it just might take top spot.

Of course the new factor and intrigue has me hooked of FO4 information already, but it would really have to have a FO3 and FNV feel (huge ruined city, big vast land and the right balance of both) to pull me in.

I still love NV and like 3, I'm just more interested in seeing the new game, the new Geck, and what kind of DLC there will be down the line. Once I know that I'm better to judge what holds the title...

vulcanic

vulcanic

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:50 pm

i will play all of them, im sure someone will make a mod like two tales and link all 3 games together Smile but i will always play FO3 and NV it has sentimental value to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:40 am

So far yes. Vulcanic Fo4 will most likely be on another game engine.

vulcanic

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:59 am

Alex10006 wrote:
So far yes. Vulcanic Fo4 will most likely be on another game engine.

yes your right i forgot about that,thanks!
Back to top Go down
dakkafex

dakkafex

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:20 am

I'd have to play the game first to be sure, but the way fallout4 is presenting itself, I'm probably going drop new vegas and fallout 3, for a little while at the very least.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:23 am

As we have yet to see actual gameplay, no. And even if Fallout 4 is the best game of all time, no. Because Fallout 3 is amazing and New Vegas is my favorite game of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
vulcanic

vulcanic

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:41 am

agree but the trailer does show they really looked at fallout 3 for inspiration, i think it will have that same fo3 feeling, the music the look, thats just my opinion but i really think fallout 4 will be a great addition but i am trying not to get my hopes up to high lol
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:41 am

Definitely no. It will take a long time to go back to the old fallouts but I won't forget them and will always go back for memories

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:49 am

No not really TongueTril I love the Fallout games I've played. But it's okay cause I have over 100 gigs of space Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?   Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you drop The other Fallouts for the 4th one?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next