Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault leon ghoul body boomers Superpele ghost Gear boom Metal Ryse Reforged power NPCs clone Duty dead Mask hunk khan riot money marvel space suit commonwealth
Latest topics
» OICW Mod for New Vegas
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby DavidW75 Yesterday at 11:37 pm

» Looking for Gta 5 xbox one modded account
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby salman0786 Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:47 pm

» [FNV] Flickering Landscape Textures
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby zliu313 Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:33 pm

» Best Site Ever!
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby WasteNinja88 Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:38 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby nickenicole47 Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:11 pm

» Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby ilovebees.com Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:31 am

» [FNV] Right Mouse Button Zoom/ADS Bug
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:20 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby campesino.p Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:53 pm

» [FNV] Dragbody's FO4 Power Armors bug.
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:34 pm

» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:15 am

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:39 pm

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 4:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello! Essay on the way. Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:25 am

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello! Essay on the way.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmitri2033

Dmitri2033

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Hello! Essay on the way. Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Essay on the way.   Hello! Essay on the way. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:14 am

Sorta stumbled on this after maybenexttime replied to one of my posts on nexus forums, which led me to this here network, so thank you, maybenexttime!

Games I love:
Skyrim and New Vegas, partly because of the metric ton of mods they all have. God knows how much of the memory in my PC is used up on mods I don't even activate any more.

Battlefield, but my BF4 got Brokenfield. Probably cos I did something bloody stupid while trying to clear up my com's memory a little.

Payday, especially 2. More masks and weapons and stuff. Still waiting for my Gage Blade to pop up on the cards.

Bought Destiny for PS3, cos I don't have a PS4. Haven't tried it yet, but looking forward to it.

Garry's Mod, for the occasional posing fun. Used to construct, but their all simple and nothing amazing.

Metro series, because Russians.

TITANFALL. Cos dropping huge ass mechs outta the sky is fun. IMC FTW

Personal Stuff:
WAANG. Weapons, Animals, Armor, Nature, Games. Love 'em all. Conflicting, but then I'm a weird person. Thinking about more things I like, but I like his abbreviation. WAANG. (hurhurhur)

I'm currently studying for a Diploma in Veterinary Technology. Actually, the studying part is over and I'm interning at a vet clinic now. I also have a project to do involving writing one of dem long, boring science-y reports. But mine's on dog training, so should be slightly less boring. I have a survey I distribute asking dog owners some questions about their dog's training, so if any dog owners here would like to help, and if I'm allowed to, maybe I'll use some survey thingy on the internet and post a link here somewhere.

With the Vet Tech diploma, me working in clinic and the WAANG, it should be pretty darn obvious I love animals. But despite the fact I'll (probably manage to) graduate with a diploma in the vet line, I don't intend to be a vet because:
1. I'm actually pretty darn stupid, in my opinion at least. My grades support that notion.
2. I honestly find working in a vet clinic pretty boring. People are nice and all, and there's usually a relatively decent supply of shit that needs doing, but I hope to do something involving more outfield work, practical stuff like tracking and laying cam traps and all that. But my country has very little in the way of nature stuff, so yeah.
Hopefully I can go for some sort of zoology degree or something. Maybe work as a park ranger in a National Park or something. But I'll have to migrate first.

I somehow find a lot of time to read. No idea how, having spent a lot of time gaming too. Got a decent collection of books, should be around 600+ with the last splurge. Gonne need bigger bookshelves for my collection.

I like taking photos, especially of aforementioned animals and nature. Reminds me of shooting, which I cannot do without joining the military or law enforcement in my country, which has pretty damn strict regulations on anything projectile-y, even paintball and airsoft. Hell, my country doesn't even HAVE airsoft, and very few paintball fields. But I get conscripted and married to my bullpup wife some time next year, so guess I can sorta "look forward" to that. I've never married a bullpup before, after all.

I fence. Sabre. Not particularly good what with me being slow as a tortoise, but I get a few decent hits in every now and then. Won a few bouts here and there. No medals, cos its just a leisure thing. Nothing like stabbing people at the end of a long day. Without killing them. Hopefully.

I'm pretty sure I won't contribute much, what with me being totally unable to create anything using 3dsMax or Blender or any other stuff. I can do some basic GECK things, but so does everyone else, right? But I hope I can stay around here and enjoy the community and mods a little. New Vegas Nexus is mostly business and Facepunch has a few too many angry people.
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Essay on the way.   Hello! Essay on the way. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:27 am

Hey Dmitri glad you found your way here. I don't think I actually mentioned VGU specifically though. Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Dmitri2033

Dmitri2033

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Essay on the way.   Hello! Essay on the way. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:32 pm

maybenexttime wrote:
Hey Dmitri glad you found your way here. I don't think I actually mentioned VGU specifically though. Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

You didn't, but I threw a wider net and caught this whopper
Back to top Go down
KrigRaseri

KrigRaseri

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Essay on the way.   Hello! Essay on the way. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Holy mother of life story, and welcome to VGU please don't eat the snozberries. :stabby:

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Essay on the way.   Hello! Essay on the way. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Essay on the way.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1