Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse commonwealth dead NPCs ghoul marvel suit Metal body khan vault hunk Gear space Mask money Duty boom Superpele leon clone ghost power boomers Reforged riot
Latest topics
» Looking for Gta 5 xbox one modded account
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby salman0786 Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:47 am

» [FNV] Flickering Landscape Textures
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby zliu313 Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:33 am

» Best Site Ever!
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby WasteNinja88 Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:38 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby nickenicole47 Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:11 pm

» Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby ilovebees.com Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:31 am

» [FNV] Right Mouse Button Zoom/ADS Bug
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:20 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby campesino.p Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:53 pm

» [FNV] Dragbody's FO4 Power Armors bug.
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:34 am

» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:15 pm

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:12 am

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yarknot

yarknot

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Empty
PostSubject: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:53 pm

So I had downloaded TTW for the first time, and it was relatively stable with minor bugs, I was pretty happy with it, up until I went to the Mojave and encountered the Powder Gangers. For whatever reason a few of them had the giant red "!" mark on their body, upon closer examination I saw their head meshes were missing, only their eyes and mouth were visible, just floating there. It was really weird because it was only a few of the NPC's, not all of them. I then continued on to Primm and once again some of the Convicts had the red "!", and even some of the residents of Primm had it. I used console commands to travel to Freeside, The Strip, novac, The Fort, Camp Mccarran. At each place only a few of the NPC's had the "!". I read through all the bugs on the TTW forums and found nothing, I searched the web for all any info and couldn't find any information on what it could be, and since I have zero experience with the GECK I didn't know what to do to find the issue. The only thing I found that could possibly cause the issue is Fallout Character Overhaul. For the part in TTW when you activate the purifier, you have to be using a vanilla race for Broken Steel to work. I was using the Courier race so I had to switch, and I found that all of the Vanilla races were missing. I could only choose from the races added by FCO. I uninstalled all my mods, everything, and all the Vanilla races were still missing. I'm almost convinced this is the problem but then again I don't really have any experience with stuff like that. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this I would appreciate it so much! also to note, this bug is ONLY in the Mojave, the Capital Wasteland's NPC's are fine.

Last edited by yarknot on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tojiro

Tojiro

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Can you send us your load order?

yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Yeah here it is man.
Load Order:
Back to top Go down
Tojiro

Tojiro

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Have you tried using both FCO versions FNV and F3 ?

yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:17 pm

no I haven't, do you know if the F3 version was ported to TTW?
Back to top Go down
Tojiro

Tojiro

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:20 pm

I don't know. If it wasn't, try uninstalling Fallout Redesigned and FCO and see if it solves the problem.

yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:53 pm

I have, I've tried it without any mods at all and the races were still gone Sad it's like they're just gone from the game, I've done a fresh reinstall and everything
Back to top Go down
Tojiro

Tojiro

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Well, if you've done a fresh reinstall, I'm afraid I can no more help you =/ Good luck solving the problem Wink

yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:58 pm

It's alright man I appreciate the help! thank you!
Back to top Go down
tehuitzaldebamf

tehuitzaldebamf

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm having the same issue without using TTW. I'll look into it more by comparing our lists
Back to top Go down
rgordonjr

rgordonjr

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Are you using a mod manager (such as NMM or MO) or are you doing manual installs? In NMM (and MO for that matter), every once in a while the archive invalidation gets messed up. Turning it off, waiting a moment for the manager to catch up and then turning it back on may help. Likewise, in MO there is a tab for managed BSAs. Toggling the main check box (x -> y -> x) on the top of the section has fixed this in the past for me as well.

yarknot

yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:50 pm

@tehuitzaldebamf cool thanks man, let me know if you find anything!

@rgordonjr I'm using NMM, and I've messed with the archive invalidation many times in hopes it might work, unfourtanetely it doesn't resolve the issue Sad
Back to top Go down
aerystmd

aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:00 pm

@rgordonjr, seems you're familiar with MO. Mind if I ask you some things about it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
tehuitzaldebamf

tehuitzaldebamf

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:19 pm

@yarknot after doing some digging with FNVedit, I realized that it would be better to disable FCO esm and esp and to reinstall FONV Redesigned 3 while overwriting all files with a mod manager. That fixed the errors for me. Let me know if that works for you
Back to top Go down
rgordonjr

rgordonjr

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:55 pm

aerystmd wrote:
@rgordonjr, seems you're familiar with MO. Mind if I ask you some things about it?

Sure. Go ahead and send me a PM so we don't hijack this thread.. Smile

aerystmd

aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:02 am

rgordonjr wrote:
aerystmd wrote:

Sure.  Go ahead and send me a PM so we don't hijack this thread..  Smile

Ok, thanks. PM sent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
yarknot

yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:29 am

tehuitzaldebamf wrote:
@yarknot after doing some digging with FNVedit, I realized that it would be better to disable FCO esm and esp and to reinstall FONV Redesigned 3 while overwriting all files with a mod manager. That fixed the errors for me. Let me know if that works for you

I tried it exactly as you said and it unfortunately didn't do anything to help Sad I appreciate the help though!
Back to top Go down
TinyWaterbear

TinyWaterbear

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:47 pm

You said that you did a fresh reinstall - did you try running FNV without any other mods (no TTW or anything else) to make sure your install is okay?

Also, when you installed New Vegas Redesigned 3, did you follow Dracomies' instructions to the letter? The exclamation points mean that you were missing meshes. It's possible that when you installed FCO, you installed a different version than what NVR3 is looking for.

Also also, if you're interested in a merged version of Fallout 3 Redesigned and NVR2, there's one on the TTW forums: https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/ttw-fallout-3-new-vegas-redesigned

PostSubject: Re: TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.    TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.  Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW, Mojave missing head meshes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1