Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghost space NPCs suit Superpele dead Duty leon Mask Ryse boom commonwealth money boomers Metal marvel clone khan hunk Gear body ghoul Reforged power vault riot
Latest topics
» Looking for Gta 5 xbox one modded account
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby salman0786 Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:47 pm

» [FNV] Flickering Landscape Textures
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby zliu313 Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:33 pm

» Best Site Ever!
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby WasteNinja88 Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:38 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby nickenicole47 Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:11 am

» Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby ilovebees.com Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:31 pm

» [FNV] Right Mouse Button Zoom/ADS Bug
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:20 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby campesino.p Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:53 am

» [FNV] Dragbody's FO4 Power Armors bug.
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:34 pm

» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:15 am

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:02 pm

» Saying hi after two years
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby spiralsandspirals Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:39 am

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:50 pm

» fallout 4 mods
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby salientguitar4 Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:47 am

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 15, 2024 12:28 am

» Fnv Enable player control command
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:25 am

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:53 am

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:29 am

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:25 pm

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:12 pm

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The most disappointing moment in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pixelint37

pixelint37

The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:23 am

My most disappointing moment was when you catch up to Benny I wanted a moment of Benny just being scared and threatening not him just being calm and continuing his plan... and I wanted the courier to have a point were you could assassinate him.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:40 am

Entering the Strip no doubt. It was obviously due to the engine and consoles, but still… that's why PC shouldn't just be a "port"
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:00 am

I would say that the MOST dissapointing thing is how the only "good end" in the NV slideshow endings was the NCR. No matter how hard you worked for a prosperous independent New Vegas, you still will have fucked up ending with the Followers, and most of the stuff, I mean they're not so bad as they could be, but I wished there could have been something like promoting crops and water availability or power. I don't know I feel they really cut the end short and made a shit ending for (imo) the most logical conclussion of the whole New Vegas-ruling affair.

And what most disturbed me from FO3 and FNV was the animations and the skeleton/armor setup for the characters in game. I found it so hideous and stiff that I actually stoped playing after 15 minutes and didn't give it another try until 3 years later ( and tens of my friends shouting at me to play it).

Overall I think the FO games are super dissapointing per-se. it's the modding community what makes this series and the TES series, awesome.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:33 am

The end.  Because there was no more Sad
Back to top Go down
overwatch029

overwatch029

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:35 am

the whole ncr and legion i mean come on 1st time i ever played fallout nv i asked trudy about the ncr and she makes them sound huge so i looked forward to fighting them and the legion but they are more like a tiny gang that a huge army

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:44 am

A lot of things in NV were very disappointing but the ending was just terrible.
Back to top Go down
fate6

fate6

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:07 am

ShanghaiBatz wrote:
A lot of things in NV were very disappointing but the ending was just terrible.

I'm going to have to agree with that^
Now to be fair the base FO3 ending is far worse but at least I got to "continue the fight" with Broken Steel.

Eetterinakki wrote:
I'm actually surprised nobody has made a Broken Steel-esque mod, there's so many fully voice acted adventures and new worlds, but nobody has taken the chance to expand on the existing possibilities.

Actually there is a few mods that try this but they are kinda broken and iirc all are abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Potato For All

Potato For All

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:21 am

Killing any important characters like Caesar or President Kimball, nothing changes except for a few more pieces of dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:26 am

tehuitzaldebamf wrote:
When you figure out that most of the radio stations suck ass in comparison to Fallout 3 Sad
Totally agree with this. That drunk asshole Mr.New Vegas sucks compared to Threeeeee Doggggg.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
f20b10

f20b10

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:35 am

Waiting all that time buy a couple of throwing knives to find out that the did hardly anything and that they didn't go all that far. That's literally it for me. Nothing else bothered me except for that.
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:11 am

f20b10 wrote:
Waiting all that time buy a couple of throwing knives to find out that the did hardly anything and that they didn't go all that far. That's literally it for me. Nothing else bothered me except for that.

wish you could pick them up again also.

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:18 am

The end of the Hoover Dam battle. I mean c'mon, we got this far but can't continue playing as a free roam? Even without a drastic change to the scenery from the story line, it would have been nice to keep my character.

Now I just don't do the last main quests, and mod my game to the brink with new quest mods at that point. Keeps it feeling like you can grow with your character better that way, and not be forced to start over (or I use the continue after game mod).

AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:24 am

probably not being able to continue after finishing the main story i would love to see what taking over the mojave would be like having a army of bots under my command and yes there was a mod to continue after finishing but i heard it crashes with the latest New Vegas patch.

hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:27 am

Firing the big space laser Archimedes for the first time and finding out it's basically crap, most underwhelming doomsday device ever. haha
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:31 am

Wait I got THE moment we all feel...CTD's. I know we all have had that moment at least once lol...BrickWall Headbutt

@AussieShepherd117 yeah I've read the same, but I haven't used it since I started making my Fallout an endless game of ignoring the main war and doing whatever I want.

@hitman47101 very much agreed, the promise it had sounded awesome, and then poof...It was over. Nothing to see here please move on to the next quest haha.

codyhendy

codyhendy

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:49 am

"The Chairmen" They sounded so badass until I met them.
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:57 am

I'm not quite sure, but the "I Could Make You Care" quest was pretty disappointing. This is the quest to try convincing the BoS to change their ways. If I remember correctly, you could only pursue one technology and no matter what it was, the Elder would not be impressed. Why couldn't you pursue all three and build a more convincing case?
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Sentience wrote:
Wait I got THE moment we all feel...CTD's. I know we all have had that moment at least once lol...BrickWall Headbutt

@AussieShepherd117 yeah I've read the same, but I haven't used it since I started making my Fallout an endless game of ignoring the main war and doing whatever I want.

@hitman47101 very much agreed, the promise it had sounded awesome, and then poof...It was over. Nothing to see here please move on to the next quest haha.

i couldnt really care about doing that last quest anymore i just imagine the fight wont happen for like Decade or two you know what i mean

Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:25 pm

The map was horrible fallout 3's map was bad but it had content and the fnv map was lack luster if outer Vegas was bigger different buildings and not been in lived in it would have made the gave 1000 times better

ashketchup

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:02 pm

The Second Battle of Hoover Dam felt a little "understaffed". I was hyped for the first time then I finished it and was like "that's it? only a handful of NCR and Legion?". I was expecting an army because Caesar was meant to be a threat to the NCR.
In fact, a lot of things lacked people, like the Legion Raid Camp that was a threat to the NCR but there were like 4 Legion guys there only. Cottonwood Cove was understaffed, a NCR sniper could easily pick off tons of Legion members. McCarran had little people too, considering.

It felt like a lot of NPCs were cut from the game in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most disappointing moment in FNV   The most disappointing moment in FNV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most disappointing moment in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next