Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
suit Mask Reforged Metal space boom NPCs ghost Superpele hunk boomers riot leon marvel ghoul clone khan body Gear power vault Ryse Duty money dead commonwealth
Latest topics
» Looking for Gta 5 xbox one modded account
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby salman0786 Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:47 pm

» [FNV] Flickering Landscape Textures
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby zliu313 Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:33 am

» Best Site Ever!
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby WasteNinja88 Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:38 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby nickenicole47 Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:11 pm

» Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby ilovebees.com Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:31 am

» [FNV] Right Mouse Button Zoom/ADS Bug
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:20 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby campesino.p Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:53 pm

» [FNV] Dragbody's FO4 Power Armors bug.
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:34 am

» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:15 pm

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:39 pm

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:12 am

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Empty
PostSubject: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:38 am

I'm fairly frustrated at the moment. I'm trying to remove a parent .esm from my mod, since I'm not getting a reply for permission. I've already removed all of the items from the parent, went to FNVEdit, selected "clean masters", and the .esm still loads when I load the .esp in the G.E.C.K.

How do I remove this .esm from my parents, and did I screw anything up by "clean maters"-ing in the FNVEdit? Any help is appreciated.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:49 am

Hm.. I'm not sure about this, TL. I've never had to do it, but I'll try to do some reading up.
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:50 am

To remove an esm from esp is very easy. Go to FNVEdit, select the mod, click the + sign of the mod you want to modify, click on File Header, where it says masters look for the one you want to remove and on top there should be a blank space, right click on that and choose remove, that's it.

Making it more simple:

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:56 am

MANY thanks. I was going crazy for a while. Couldn't find anything through google, or the nexus forums. Thanks a whole heap.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:59 am

No worries, Fallout is the most messed up game i've ever had so I learned how to fix most stuff on the GECK and FNVEdit closed eyes smile.

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:02 am

Clean masters is generally a more safe way to do it since it'll only let you do it if there's no references to the master in the plugin.

Ether way works but if clean masters didn't work for you then chances are your plugin now has orphaned refs, best go through it and find them manually, deleting them as you go.
Back to top Go down
TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:11 am

That's helpful to know too, Hitman. I was wondering what I had done wrong. Turned out I forgot to delete a few objects, so maybe that's why that method alone didn't work for me. Thanks you guys.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:16 am

You can go in FNVEdit and right-click on your mod and click on check for errors (or something like that). If there are any errors, you could remove them in FNVEdit as well, although I don't think it should affect too much in game.

PostSubject: Re: Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...   Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet... Empty

Back to top Go down

Appears from search bar results that this hasn't been addressed yet...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1