Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth khan machine dead money power ghoul riot Mask Duty boom hunk Reforged leon Metal marvel body vault brotherhood NPCs Superpele Ryse boomers port Gear clone
Latest topics
» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:15 am

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby spiralsandspirals Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:39 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby STQayas Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:19 am

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Moira Brown, i thought her reaction after i nuked Megaton and turned her in to a ghoul was just hilarious , like if nothing happened at all and then she just continued with the wasteland survivor guide closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:30 pm

The Vault-Tec rep because he's the nicest character I've ever spoken to in Fallout 4 and his fate was quite tragic. He worked for Vault-Tec but ended up being left outside Vault 111 after all his service to them.

Last edited by Corvo on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:25 pm

I can say that Raul Tejada are one of my favourite ghoul character. He have a good story, and we can make him like avenger of Mojave. He is noble person, and very kind ghoul.

Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Nath Maghinay

Nath Maghinay

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Gonna have to show my love for Charon. So silent, so cool.
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Raul.

One of the best backstories for a Fallout character, one of the most practical and intelligent people in the wasteland, as well as a deep and empathetic character. Raul is probably one of the best written Fallout companions, let alone ghouls.

Back to top Go down
xKiwil

xKiwil

Character sheet
Name: Lil Kiwi
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 8:22 pm

I just want to express my love for Gob. Even though you don't get much interaction with him. I've never felt my heart flutter for such a pure soul.

I couldn't imagine what he is put through everyday with Moriarty just for being a ghoul.

If not him, I absolutely love Kent's sweet soul from Fallout 4. Always believe in your imagination, never give up on it.

I mean just look at this face:

Cutie-pa-tootie:

Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Untitl10
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Character sheet
Name: Accelerator
Faction: Independent
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 8:30 pm

I pity every ghoul, they'll either die by a bullet from a bigot or they'll go feral and die by a bullet from someone defending themselves.

"Someone that kills if given a reason, is definitely not a hero." - Accelerator
Back to top Go down
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 11:03 pm

Harold is a great tragic character, I think he may be my favorite npc in fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 11:11 pm

Huh. It never really crossed my mind which ghoul I liked the most. There are certainly quite a few now that I've pondered on it a bit more.

To start things off — Jason Bright. A kind, noble soul who, like me, shares a dream of living among the stars. Unlike the grizzly, gravely voice typically heard from ghouls Jason is softspoken with an enthralling, almost electronic kind of voice. His voice always reminded me of something you'd hear from a divine entity. The Bright Brotherhood most likely didn't survive their journey into the great beyond, but if they died they died happy and accomplished. Who else in the wasteland could truly say they died with that feeling of satisfaction?

Dean Domino. The very walking manifestation of pre-war class, Dean Domino is dressed to the nines in a tux and sunglasses; his very presence demanding respect and screaming "Look out, wasteland! Dean Domino has entered the building!" He possesses an intelligent, cunning, manipulative mind hidden behind a veneer of civility and etiquette.

Gob. Not a lot can be said about him because his interactions with the player are frankly quite limited. But what can be said about him is that he's too pure for this world and for whatever reason begrudgingly deals with Moriarty's constant abuse.

Roy Phillips. A former cop who seeks justice and equality for all of Ghoulkind. All he desired was a safe place to live and that place just so happened to be Tenpenny Tower. But the inhabitants of said tower wouldn't have any of it. They were too far consumed by their bigotry, paranoia and fear to even consider Ghouls living with them.

Silverfang

Silverfang

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Mine is definitely Raul from fnv, not only is he voiced by one of my favorite actors i also love his sarcastic humor and his backstory always makes me feel bad for him because hes endured so much pain since the war, both physical and emotional.
Back to top Go down
Prosp3ro

Prosp3ro

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Jason Bright, the prophet of the Great Journey. May the Courrier share his state of mind ... or crush his dreams.
Back to top Go down
ShanghaiBatz

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 am

Raul, he's very well written and voiced by Danny Trejo himself. What's not to love?
Back to top Go down
Vicks

Vicks

Character sheet
Name: Vicks
Faction: GUNners
Level: Colonial

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:59 am

I've got to go with Dean Domino. He is the classiest ghoul this side of th' Madre! Decked out in a suit and tie, and some rockin' shades! And, I really love it when he says, "I'll blast your ass so far through your head, it'll turn the moon cherry pie red." I don't know why, just sounds kinda cool. Yeah, Dean's the man!
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 11:28 am

Timeseeker wrote:
Roy Phillips. A former cop who seeks justice and equality for all of Ghoulkind. All he desired was a safe place to live and that place just so happened to be Tenpenny Tower. But the inhabitants of said tower wouldn't have any of it. They were too far consumed by their bigotry, paranoia and fear to even consider Ghouls living with them.

You do know that Roy is a huge asshole right? He's really not a good person despite the negative karma you get from killing him. If you get the people to agree to let them in peacefully, he kills them all anyways, even Herb who was on their side from the start.

Back to top Go down
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 11:54 am

I gotta say Gob from Fallout 3. Why? Even though we barely have a interaction with him, but from those few interaction you could tell he's a kind, good hearted person. And most of the ghouls you meet are kind of depressing or just scumbags.
Back to top Go down
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 12:49 pm

I just love Raoul ! He has so much charisma with his old pistolero costume !
Also, who doesn't like a sarcastic companion every once in a while XD ?

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Dean Domino, his entire classiness just had me spellbound like'' jeezo this guy must be crazy if he's this chilled out'' also nice suit despite it's old and worn look

Back to top Go down
Azreg

Azreg

Character sheet
Name: Cole Phelps
Faction: LAPD
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 9:23 pm

It's gotta be Chris Haversam. Don't say he's not a ghoul

Spoiler:
But to be serious, it's gotta be Raul. His story is tragic.

MerelyaMeerkat

MerelyaMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 am

My favorite is the Overseer Feral Ghoul, and the Bloated Glowing One enemies in 4.

Festus is my favorite non-feral because he runs the whole power plant by himself. :p
Back to top Go down
gman56

gman56

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 pm

It would have to be Raul Tejada gotta love Danny Trejo as a follower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?    Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite Ghoul and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2