Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele Ryse brotherhood Duty leon NPCs Gear power Mask dead Metal body commonwealth ghoul Reforged hunk boom boomers money port riot clone vault khan machine marvel
Latest topics
» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Sinister_Is_Random Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:38 pm

» Saying hi after two years
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby STQayas Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:19 pm

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:28 am

» The Next fallout
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:17 am

» Greetings
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:49 am

» Starfield
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:56 am

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions".

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Empty
PostSubject: Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions".   Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:28 am

I'm just curious to see if anybody's ever done this, and what their story was. What I mean by fictional character RP isn't their OC, I mean like characters in other fictional media. Here's my example.

I modeled my character after David, the rogue/evil android in the Alien franchise, debuting in Prometheus and showing his true colors in Alien: Covenant.

So to start, I obviously modeled the male character as close as I could to David (if anybody else could do a better job, send me a pic), but I modeled Nora after Elizabeth Shaw, since it's apparent that David did in fact have feelings for her. And she's dead, only this time David didn't kill and mutilate her.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/16/76/52/20180210.jpg

As far as choices, David is obviously anti-human and, if the prologue of Covenant is anything to go off of, he probably views synthetics as a superior "race" to man. So the choices I made in the story and DLC were...

• The context here is that David went AWOL in the galaxy and returned to Earth in the year 2287, only to find it to be in the state it's in right now - full of dangerous mutated beings, which would be a scientist's utopia, particularly for a scientist who couldn't be harmed or targeted by his "subjects" (though for the sake of gameplay this failsafe doesn't work).
  • David still needs a human to love (and perhaps butcher as he did Shaw), so take your pick. I chose Piper.
  • Of the four factions, I chose the Railroad. Now one or two people might say that I should've chosen the Institute due to their gimmick as scientists, but then remember how their synths are slaves and just "property", which David would no doubt take offense to.
    The Brotherhood aren't much of an improvement, and the Minutemen are guardians of the Commonwealth's human population, which I'm sure David would also take offense to in some way, shape or form.
  • Automatron proceeds as normal since there aren't really any choices to make aside from executing or sparing the Mechanist/Isabel Cruz.
  • David exterminates both Far Harbor (which I couldn't bring myself to do but I'd advise for anybody trying to make an authentic David playthrough) and the Children of Atom to keep them from interfering with his work with the Synths of Acadia.
  • Nuka-World is up for choice. I just went ahead and sided with the Raiders (I typically annihilate them after finishing The Grand Tour) since they'd be helping David clean out the Commonwealth and, since he's their leader, he could off them by surprise at any time if he needed or wanted to.

That's what I did to roleplay as David. Share the character you chose and list the choices you made in the format as mine (both in a list and in saying who you sided with or who you destroyed in the events of the main game and the three main expansions). This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions".

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1