Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Duty boom money suit Gear space NPCs Metal clone boomers khan marvel power Mask dead ghoul ghost riot body leon commonwealth hunk Ryse Reforged vault Superpele
Latest topics
» Looking for Gta 5 xbox one modded account
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby salman0786 Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:47 am

» [FNV] Flickering Landscape Textures
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby zliu313 Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:33 am

» Best Site Ever!
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby WasteNinja88 Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:38 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby nickenicole47 Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:11 pm

» Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby ilovebees.com Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:31 am

» [FNV] Right Mouse Button Zoom/ADS Bug
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:20 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby campesino.p Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:53 pm

» [FNV] Dragbody's FO4 Power Armors bug.
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:34 am

» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:15 pm

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:12 am

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foreceps

Foreceps

Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Empty
PostSubject: Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch   Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:19 am

Hello anyone who's been modding for awhile and can clear up this question for me - when you create a merge patch through FNVEdit, do you apply script to this merge patch.esp in wryeflash and include it in your bashed patch as well?

Just wondering because I hit "apply script" to my merge patch.esp, and then wryeflash says it could be merged into the bash patch as well, so after updating my bashed patch it unchecks my merge patch.esp in the load order. This is supposed to happen right?
Back to top Go down
shin8651

shin8651

PostSubject: Re: Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch   Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 am

They both do the same thing. You should only use one or the other in my experience. If you opened FNVEdit with your merged patch and bashed patch together. You will see that the bashed patch wins most if not all conflict. Therefore, whatever is last in your load order wins. This is my understanding at least.
Back to top Go down
Foreceps

Foreceps

PostSubject: Re: Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch   Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:25 pm

shin8651 wrote:
They both do the same thing. You should only use one or the other in my experience. If you opened FNVEdit with your merged patch and bashed patch together. You will see that the bashed patch wins most if not all conflict. Therefore, whatever is last in your load order wins. This is my understanding at least.

I heard that bashed patch doesn't completely fixes everything, and the leftovers are taken care of by the merge patch. Though coming back to my original question of whether or not merge patch should be tagged and "apply script" to in wryeflash is yet to be answered ... funny how I never thought of this question to ask before.
Back to top Go down
shin8651

shin8651

PostSubject: Re: Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch   Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Well, I'm no expert but using Wyre Bash method provides a lot of options when creating the bash patch all the way down to setting timescale, naming conflicts, etc. I believe it's only for FNV, Skryim. Unless you know what you are doing performing a Merged patch via FNVEdit consist of loading all mods or selected mods, choosing the last ESP in the load order, right clicking and selecting Merge. Any additional tweaks you have to perform manually. Not to take the above literally but just a quick informative summary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch   Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick question regarding merge patch and bashed patch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1