Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault machine Mask commonwealth Duty Metal hunk dead boomers Gear marvel leon boom brotherhood body Ryse riot Reforged NPCs port money Superpele khan power clone ghoul
Latest topics
» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Sinister_Is_Random Fri 30 Aug 2024 - 21:38

» Saying hi after two years
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed 28 Aug 2024 - 19:39

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby STQayas Sat 24 Aug 2024 - 20:19

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby freakoverse Fri 23 Aug 2024 - 5:50

» fallout 4 mods
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon 19 Aug 2024 - 12:47

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Wed 14 Aug 2024 - 12:28

» Fnv Enable player control command
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon 5 Aug 2024 - 16:25

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri 2 Aug 2024 - 15:53

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Abyssfer Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 15:29

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon 22 Jul 2024 - 5:15

» Guns you want in Fallout
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon 22 Jul 2024 - 4:25

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun 21 Jul 2024 - 4:12

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat 20 Jul 2024 - 23:19

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri 12 Jul 2024 - 0:28

» The Next fallout
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri 12 Jul 2024 - 0:25

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri 12 Jul 2024 - 0:21

» Afterlife discord
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue 9 Jul 2024 - 14:44

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon 17 Jun 2024 - 1:17

» Greetings
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri 14 Jun 2024 - 9:49

» Starfield
Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 4:56

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Future DLC ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nem

Nem

Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 18:00

I forgot to mention Earlier but I would love to see Enclave again. Maybe in Illinois?
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 18:08

@Nem

that just gave me a great idea for a DLC imagine how great it would be to see the enclave coming from the horizon in new high tech power armor and new heavily gunned vertibird's returning to reclaim the technology that should be their's and a new branch of brotherhood of steel arrive in the wasteland wearing fallout tactics horned power armor and you need to choose which to join it sounds like the typical brotherhood vs enclave scenario but if played out right it could be great
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 18:26

i would like to see a flashback scenario much like operation anchorage, maybe from the gobi desert campaign. The enclave idea is great aswell, i kind of miss them in Boston.

FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 18:31

@Havoc

or a flashback to your characters time in the military before the bombs fell would be brilliant not sure if the female character was a soldier too as i only really played the story as male so far so that could be an issue
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 19:05

@FoVet20
The female character was a lawyer i think, or at-least she had a law degree. I also think the male character served in operation Anchorage in Alaska, so it wouldn't really be realistic for Bethesda to make a second expansion on the Alaskan conflict.
I would like a Gobi campaign or the marine invasion of china as we have not seen anything from the Chinese mainland yet

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 19:24

I'd love a DLC that lets us further rebuild Sanctuary, to something sort of in-between the pre-war version and the post-War version.

That or a Memory Den DLC that lets us explore the pre-war version more. The non-destroyed version is so cool, I guess I just want a way to spend more time there.
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 19:27

@Havoc

that would be even better fighting in the Chinese region just before the nukes launch or imagine a completely different idea playing a dlc as Roger Maxson and seeing the creation of the brotherhood of steel through his eyes and the main goal is to lead your team to lost hills its lore friendly and would be really interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
sewercide

sewercide

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 5:32

There was a video I saw recently where a modder found some kind of harpoon gun that was not part of the game (part of a dlc that was not completely removed from the game?) and it was odd because apparantly bubbles could be seen when you fired the weapon, even on land. Maybe it is simply part of a quest few people have come across but I really feel that it could actually be part of an upcoming dlc probably to do with the large body of water on the bottom right hand side of the map.

As for what I personally would want? Wouldnt mind something to do with the ncr coming to annex the commonwealth. Could make for an interesting plot (minutemen vs ncr?) and im always down for some kind of civil war story. Dnno how that fits with the lore and such, but i DID remember hearing in kelloggs memories something about the ncr soo it cant be so off right?
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 10:58

I've been thinking on ways to get to some places for DLC

Memory Den: reliving your past (only for male character with the war and all)

Yangtze Submarine: Go to China together with Zao

Kellogg controlls Nick and orders you to get him a Synth body for your own and afterwards he requests you to help him do some stuff

More expansions map-wise (like the Glowing Sea is going out the map)

overwatch029

overwatch029

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 21:59

i think something to do with the enclave i know there over played but i would like to see maybe a remnant force and maybe not even as a faction like just a small squad but you do a quest and then they join you and you can use them to defend settlements and so on but as an xbox one player i know theres a mod that adds 100s of new objects to the building options that would be awesome for xbox one

kn5002

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 1:16

I hope the Enclave makes a return in the game, a weapons pack similar to the Gun Runners Arsenal and lever action weapons.

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 18:10

I really want to use the Memory Pods in the Memory Den!
Back to top Go down
Aliens218 2

Aliens218 2

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 18:52

Maybe DLC that adds some new assassin weaponry, along with assassination missions?

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 19:31

i like the idea of a enclave remnant, but with a little twist. I would like them to be friendly. I would like to have some enclave soldiers who have broken away from their rather evil overlords. I don`t really have an idea on how this would work yet, but it would be nice to have the enclave on your side for a change (yes iknow you could get some in NV, but they were a group of old folks, bad-ass ones though)
Imagine having a squad of x-01 power armored soldiers at your back!

Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 20:15

I'd love some sort of an expansion that would bring in the NCR. Either you end up going further to west, or encountering something like an NCR expedition to the east coast.

TXHogHunter223

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 20:58

Finnisher wrote:
I'd love some sort of an expansion that would bring in the NCR. Either you end up going further to west, or encountering something like an NCR expedition to the east coast.

Me and a Friend on Xbox Live ironically talked about the possibility of the NCR showing up. It's possible seeing how they are bound to have plenty of Vertibirds from their win over the Enclave.
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 12:01

I hope they will be creative instead of reusing stuff and bring a dlc that blows you away.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 12:55

Just give me a HP.Lovecraft and I will be fuffiled.Just imagine it.Bethesda will use the giant Squid which they cut from Fallout 4,and Kremv's tooth will play a big role in the DLC and so also quests that are inspired by Lovecraftian stories and monsters inspired by Lovecraft creatures too.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 15:04

GUARDian wrote:
You want a DLC idea? I can give you 10 in just one word descriptions:

Zombies, Dinosaurs, Aliens, Vampires, Werewolves, Yetis, Robots, Ghosts, 1980s, and Hell. And maybe throw in some more Zombies for good measure.

Oh, you want an original idea? I don't know, maybe go to New York and destroy the Statue of Liberty or something. Not like every disaster movie ever has already done that, right?

I could see the Werewolves idea being integrated as a mutated wolf mixed with humans that was created in the lab before the bomb fell, like Deathclaws. Not fantasy stuff like a wolf bit you and somehow you becomes a lycan, etc. closed eyes smile I don't know about vampires though. I'm all about werewolves.

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future DLC ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next