Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom power commonwealth Gear boomers vault body machine NPCs money Mask ghoul brotherhood hunk leon dead clone Duty Ryse Superpele Metal marvel port Reforged riot khan
Latest topics
» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:15 pm

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby spiralsandspirals Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby STQayas Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:19 pm

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:28 am

» The Next fallout
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:17 am

» Greetings
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:49 am

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
phooey

phooey

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:22 pm

The courier 6 power armour mod is my favourite, I love it's battered and worn out look
Back to top Go down
MartinFinnegan

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:37 pm

I remember a heavy armored guy in Army of Two: 40 Day, the one in a cutscene, dropping a cigarette then putting a helmet on.
at 25:
Come to think of in - there was another guy in a same game - with a flamethrower and burnt face.
at 4:15:
These two guys wear a nice set of heavy armor.

Last edited by MartinFinnegan on Tue May 19, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
aka_Moonlight

aka_Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:48 am

helljumper4 wrote:
MK117 Prototype Combat Power Armor Voiced and Weapons by Donta1979. Nough said,can't wait for his version three though!!

Hey thanks for the advice, nice armour) As for me, i like some exo from CoD Advanced Warfare
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:14 am

The CMC 300/400 Powered Combat suit from StarCraft, despite being power armor it behaves more like mech. And its 21st century astronaut helmet gives it some charm aswell as bordering the rule of cool.

+++++
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:19 pm

For mod i go for spartan IV armor it's just bad ass

Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:46 pm

My all time favorite has to be Ashur's Power Armor from the The Pitt in Fallout 3! But it get's so much better with weijiesen's "Deluxe Tribal Power Armor." One of my all time favorite mods and authors

DJ Bugga Boo

DJ Bugga Boo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:37 pm

My favorite would have to be the Advanced Battle/Stealth Armor from the Mech Warrior series. Just an awesome design and the customization choices remind me of Armored Core which is a +10 in my book.

Nymphonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Advanced Power Armor.

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Latest?cb=20070625092119
Back to top Go down
weijiesen

weijiesen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:14 am

This is a tough call . . . but I'd have to go with the CEVA Suit from Fallout : The Frontier.
Due to the materials it is made with, and the high level of protection thanks to the plating, I would say it falls under the term ''power armor'' pretty well (it *is* powered afterall, with internal air filtration too)

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Lb94OKfF
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 MXTSkCvp (breathing)

Has the stopping power of the Combat Armor MkII, and offers near immunity to Fire, Frost, Electricity, Poison, and Radiation.
That's not to mention with all the upgrades it turns into a very dynamic armor.
Upgrade #1 : Tungsten Resin Coating
Upgrade #2 : Night-Vision filter
Upgrade #3 : Booster Pack - jetpack type accessory fires out highly compressed blast propelling you upwards roughly 3x jump height.

Though the armor isn't completely finished, it has proven to be both stylish and effective in combat.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3