Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel mandalorian dead boom Call commonwealth riot wolfenstein gauss Ryse boomers ghoul power Overhaul vault Gear body machine NPCs Mask Superpele hunk Reforged khan daryl money
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RocketTurtle

RocketTurtle

Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Empty
PostSubject: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:16 am

I was just wondering if anyone has played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and what they thought of it. I brought it about a year ago for 10 dollars on ebay. I knew it wasn't he greatest game but I love Fallout so I brought it anyway. I played it a few times and didn't really know what to think of it.

AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:27 pm

lol same here i bought from a pawnshop for $3 played for 20 minutes turned it off couldnt quite process the heresy that was infested in its depressing Disc

BritishBoyStar

BritishBoyStar

Character sheet
Name: Mason Blake
Faction: Vault Dweller
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Yes, personally this is my LEAST!! favourite Fallout game in the franchise/series.. personally I didn't enjoy it at all... the gameplay and story just didn't do it for me.. it seemed way to cheesy.. I don't even know if its considered canon.. TongueTril
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:53 pm

I loved it!Even if people say it suck's its just a good game to spend some free time on and learn some lore.
Back to top Go down
chrocsichrocs

chrocsichrocs

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:16 pm

I played it all the way through with minor alterations of my own and the redux mod and i enjoyed the hell out of it. I dont mind that the lore isnt canon that much either

Wait just realized you werent talking about Tactics Facepalm . Never played it then but i heard it is preety bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:37 pm

I never played but i have watched some gameplays on you tube
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Nope...
Played all except that. The reviews seemed kinda negative.

Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Never played it, but even with the negative reviews I'd still like to get it and try it out. Even to just have it as a collectable. I have all the other games.

lazy_raven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:26 am

I have never played this and even if i do i don't think i would like it. Why? because what i've seen some of this game played on youtube and it doesn't feel like a fallout game.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:43 am

lazy_raven wrote:
I have never played this and even if i do i don't think i would like it. Why? because what i've seen some of this game played on youtube and it doesn't feel like a fallout game.

its nothing like the mainf Fallout games its more of a linear story with a birds eye view which just doesnt work

Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:23 am

BoomBewm wrote:
I loved it!Even if people say it suck's its just a good game to spend some free time on and learn some lore.

I'm sorry, what? Learn lore from a game that isn't even canon? That's just wrong dude :p
Back to top Go down
GenericMerrick

GenericMerrick

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:48 am

From what I hear, you don't want to be playing Brotherhood of steel at all lol

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Fallout Tactics was a good game. The main thing about it is that it's Tactics :-)
It's not about rpg or adventure or a good story. It's just about shooting some tribals, brutes and mutants in your favorite universe ;-)

fabulous22885

fabulous22885

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Played Fallout Tactics / BoS, didn't like it at all though I have recently redownloaded it from GOG & played with the Enclave mod which did add a fair bit to the game and made it somewhat more enjoyable but still not something I'd happily have paid more than 5 quid for.

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Fallout: BoS used to be called Fallout: PoS for some reason, i don't know, i liked it. It was about Fallout universe and a Brotherhood of Steel, it showed us an original protagonist from the very first Fallout, it was playable via PS2 AND it had a co-op. Now tell me how many fallout games could've offered you the same?

flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:30 pm

MartinFinnegan wrote:
Fallout: BoS used to be called Fallout: PoS for some reason, i don't know, i liked it. It was about Fallout universe and a Brotherhood of Steel, it showed us an original protagonist from the very first Fallout, it was playable via PS2 AND it had a co-op. Now tell me how many fallout games could've offered you the same?

Fallout: PoS actually stands for Fallout:Piece of Shit. It's what you have to refer to Fallout:BoS as on the NMA forums. TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake

Solid Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:52 pm

I played Brotherhood of Steel years ago.
It gave me motion sickness, the camera was that bad.

"Nail me to my car and I'll tell you who you are"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
asiantastic

asiantastic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 am

i liked that it gave me the opprotunity to play fallout with my cousin, and i thought it was an alright game. on it's own it's an ok game, but it's a shitty fallout game

http://funnyproelites.com/
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 am

from growing up and playing the original fallout games to buying fallout : brotherhood of steel was a horrible transition the game could have had potential but like mentioned before the camera was terrible and the actual gameplay was terrible in my opinion but i liked the concept of the story because as a kid i idolised the brotherhood of steel so long story short...

Q: Was fallout brotherhood of steel a good game?
A: No
Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 am

Never played it, just heard that it A. sucks and B. isn't canon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1