Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Metal vault commonwealth ghoul Superpele hunk Duty power port leon khan money boom NPCs Mask dead riot clone Gear Reforged brotherhood Ryse marvel machine body boomers
Latest topics
» Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby MrMistyEyed2 Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:15 am

» Here Are Some Of The Best Mods From GunNetwork
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Abyssfer Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:02 am

» Saying hi after two years
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby spiralsandspirals Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:39 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby STQayas Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:19 am

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby freakoverse Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:50 am

» fallout 4 mods
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby salientguitar4 Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:47 pm

» [FNV] How to troubleshot infinite loading issues?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Abyssfer Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:28 pm

» Fnv Enable player control command
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby GenJohnWilliam Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:25 pm

» Problem with Dragbodies NCR overhaul
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Lankychazz2009 Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:53 pm

» NCR Trooper Overhaul Armors with NCR Ultimate Overhaul
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Abyssfer Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:29 pm

» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Great avatar as always 9/10

I especially like that signature with the buttons and all 10/10

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:11 pm

@ElMaldito I like the avatar, MGS I think, nice one. And the sig is good too...(8 for both) from which film does it come from ?

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Sig-1214[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-21[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-22[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-23[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-24[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:15 pm

That's Ash from the Evil Dead saga.

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 5:08 am

8/10 for avatar, Snake is heckin awesome.
7/10 for sig that gif is hilarious and the message was very helpful thanks man.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:18 am

@PurpleTalkingDeathclaw I like both avatar or sig but it's a pitty they are not assorted, (graphic style). I presume the feathers seen on the sig has something to do with the under message, so good point, I also like the message because hey, I'm the redeemer after all Wink but your sig lacks a bit of volume, there's an empty space in it that makes believe something is missing : 7/10 for both Wink

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Sig-1214[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-21[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-22[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-23[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-24[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Bande-25
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 pm

@darkstyler
Avatar: really well done i'm just not that into vampires myself 8/10
Sig: Loving the loyalty to the forum, and is it custom made? 10/10

Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Avatar 10/10 dude i always liked your avatar, its pretty good.

Signature 10/10 goes perfectly with the Avatar

Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm

@ElMaldito ty ty
Avatar: 10/10 never played metal gear, always mean to though looks absolutely badass though (probably because i smoke, i know it's terrible, but my god can you pull off a pose when you're smoking, making myself sound shallow now)

Signature: 10/10 Love The evil dead, even the ps2 game (many good memories), ash would be the perfect companion in the wasteland

Back to top Go down
HunterK

HunterK

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Coughlin
Faction: NCR
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:24 pm

@Kaiser Atlas

10/10, reminds me of the visuals from Altered Carbon!

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:09 pm

10/10 for your avatar. Made me chuckle.
10/10 for your signature. Loved both the book and the movie, though I'm not gonna say what it's called since I've been forbidden from talking about it...

August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:23 am

7/10 cause Proton.

0/10 cause no signature??

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:08 am

Avatar: Creeped out a little but 8/10

Signature: Love dark humor 10/10

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:35 am

Signature: made me laugh 10/10
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 am

@Kaiser Atlas yes both avatar and sig are custom made Wink

@fermindal I like gremlins...viewed from the good side of the barrel of my shotgun, preferably an AA12 fully loaded, as these creepy dirty little critters move too fast...
Your sig is also entertaining, but I lack the knowledge of what it is about, (my bad) but both are not assorted, (is the sig self made ?), sig could be centered. Both could gain benefit to be worked a bit with at least an assorted frame or something...7/10 for both if not self made, or 9/10 for the sig if self made Wink

Back to top Go down
Acekiler

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 4:55 am

9/10 a red star would make it 10/10

10/10 showing domain superiority.

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:47 am

Hi @Acekiler,

Quote :
9/10 a red star would make it 10/10
not a bad idea, I'll dig into it Wink

You seem to like red and black, (grey) very much, these are colors well assorted, but your pics could be enhanced a bit...with more red like the following ones : (and also optimized, the size is too big, that doesn't bring anything about quality and hurts site bandwidth maximum is 700x300 for the sig, yours is 1 920px × 1 080px (redimensionned to 1 217px × 685px)) you may use them (as you wish) or create your own online gif with http://gifmaker.me/ - 7/10 for both Wink

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Output10

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Acekil10

Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Avatar 9/10 - is that from VtMR?

Signature 10/10 - God Bless GUN

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:54 pm

@Star Glory to the Heroes! Glory to Ukraine!

Signature: 10/10 Again excellent imagery I live the wide pan on this!

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 8:27 am

@x1VASH1x I like the avatar, it has something...evil in it, 8/10. From which movie is it ?
I'm not a fan of the mario bros things, but I must admit your sig is entertaining and well done so 8/10 too Smile

@Star yes I think so, but I just picked it on the net since several years and we're married now Smile

Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 3:48 pm

@darkstyler
The story of my avatar and signature was this: i watched music clip of GosT track "Arise" (feat. Kriistal Ann) ("Non Paradisi" album in 2016) in which pictured the acts of J.Milton poem "Lost Paradise"

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next